Columbus Sewer Line Repair
Sewer Services in Central Ohio
Are you dealing with a sewer line that is clogged or smelly and you aren’t sure how to handle it? At 614-Plumber, we are able to provide you with thoughtful and focused help to remove any blockages in your sewer line. Our team of accomplished professional plumbing technicians is able to help you the installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance of your sewer lines. We understand that Columbus sewer services can be very involved but we also realize that you deserve a fair rate and helpful services that don’t take advantage of you.
For more information about how we can help you with your Columbus sewer line repair, call us at (614) 467-8565.
Causes of Sewer Problems
A sewer can be damaged from a variety of causes, including:
- Tree roots in the line: If you have trees on your property, there is a good chance they pose a threat to the health of your sewer line. Tree roots are capable of both clogging up and structurally damaging sewer pipes. Getting your sewer pipes inspected and cleaned regularly can prevent major problems.
- A clog caused by products that should not be flushed: There is only so much abuse a sewer line can take before clogs form and damage begins to take place. Make sure you are caring for your pipes by not putting in harmful substances like grease, egg shells, paint, hair, wet wipes, and so on.
- Pipes that corroded or collapsed: Chemical reactions in the soil around your pipes can cause them to corrode faster than normal. Eventually, all pipes will deteriorate and require replacement. You can prevent premature damage by avoiding harmful drain cleaning chemicals, which tend to eat away at pipe walls.
- Pipe that was damaged due to shifting soil: The earth can move in unexpected ways that cause your pipes to bend or sag. If your foundation has settled, the pipes underneath can crack from the shifting movement.
Offering Trenchless Sewer Services
If you want to avoid the huge hassle of excavating your yard to access your sewer pipes, our Columbus plumbing repair team offer trenchless sewer solutions that cause minimal disruption and require minimal space. All that is needed for our trenchless methods are one to two access holes just big enough to insert the new pipes.
Trenchless Pipe Lining
This method is best used on pipes that are damaged enough to require rehabilitation but not so severely damaged as to require total replacement. This method involves inserting a resin material into the old pipes which is then inflated to cover the walls of the old pipe with a new pipe.
Trenchless Pipe Bursting
For pipes that are in serious disrepair, pipe bursting is an excellent choice. In pipe bursting, a line is inserted into the old pipe with a triangle head on the front. The sharp triangle breaks up the old pipe as it is inserted while dragging the new pipe behind it to fill the same space.
What Are the Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Services?
There are many advantages to utilizing trenchless sewer technology, such as:
- Being able to complete most jobs in a much faster timeframe
- Not having to dig and disrupt the property
- Since big trenches don’t need to be dug, cleaning after the job is easier
- It is normally more cost-effective since walls, concrete, or other things don’t have to be replaced
- We can utilize the system to find the exact leak or problem in your line
How Our Team Can Help With Sewer Problems
Our Columbus sewer line repair team at 614-Plumber can provide sewer cleaning to ensure that your lines are properly cleaned out of debris. If necessary, we can also provide root control services when the issue relates to tree and plant roots damage your pipes. The experienced plumbers on our team are able to even provide you with trenchless sewer services to make any services easier on you and your property. If you need to have your sewer line replaced or installed, you can rely on us for competent and effective piping and repiping services.
We provide high-quality plumbing services in Columbus at affordable hourly rates to make sure you are able to get the help you need. Our sewer cleaning and drain technicians can even offer 24-hour services for when you might need it the most.
Contact us at (614) 467-8565 to learn about how our locally owned and operated business can help with you with sewer line repair in Columbus.