Columbus Leak Detection & Repair
Accomplished Team That Can Resolve Problems Fast
It is very common for many buildings to end up with a leak at some point over the course of their life. Unfortunately, it can be hard to find exactly where the leak is coming from or what the precise cause of the leak is. Luckily, our skilled Columbus plumbing service can ensure that we find the cause of the leak and provide competent and effective repairs to stop the leak. At 614-Plumber, we have more than 100 years of combined experience for our plumbers and we know how to get the job done.
Are you dealing with a leak in your building? Call us at (614) 467-8565 to speak with a professional plumber about how we can help you.
How do I know I Might Have a Leak?
Some leaks might be difficult to detect on your own, be on the lookout for:
- Popping sounds or other strange noises coming from your pipes
- Any bad or unfamiliar smells emanating from your drains
- Any noticeable increases in your water bills without an increase in water usage on your part
- Wet, cold, or warm spots under your floor or in your walls
Where Do Leaks Most Commonly Occur?
our Columbus plumbers, over the years, our leak detection team have become very familiar with the many areas in and around the home that are susceptible to leaking and potential damage from those leaks. We use a variety of procedures that are non-invasive and rely on advanced technologies.
These are some of the most common areas where plumbing leaks can occur:
- Inside the floors and the wall interiors
- The service line that runs under your home to the water pump
- Slab leaks occurring in either the hot or the cold water line beneath a slab of your home
- Water damage might occur in crawl spaces and basements where a leak might have occurred
- Other plumbing systems in your home that might develop leaks
A Locally Owned & Operated Business Available for 24 Hour Service
Our experienced Columbus plumbing repair technicians at 614-Plumber can make sure that you receive outstanding Columbus leak repairs. Our team is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and works on hourly rates to make our services more affordable. We are a licensed, bonded, and insured company so you can be sure you are receiving competent and reliable help.
If you have a leaking pipe, contact us at (614) 467-8565!