Quality Columbus Drain Cleaning Services
Helpful & Trusted Professional Plumbers In Ohio
When you have a problem with your drains, you could be creating other issues for your residential or commercial plumbing system. Our Columbus plumbing repair team at 614-Plumber can ensure that your drain is cleaned effectively and quickly so you won’t have to worry about any future problems. The team of experienced plumbing technicians that we have assembled is committed to providing services that are reliable and address our customers’ needs. If you need further help with your drains, we don’t have after hour charges to help make our drain cleaning more affordable.
Common Issues Resolved Through Drain Cleaning Services
While some drain issues might only be a small, minor inconvenience, others can be a sign of a much larger issue. Even the seemingly minor issues can evolve into major ones without proper drain care and maintenance. As Columbus residential plumbing service professionals, we can help you identify these problems, whether you have an issue with your sink, tub, faucet, shower, or any other plumbing fixture. We are available when you need us!
We Can Help With The Following Drain Issues, Including:
- Obstructed drain pipes
- Hair clogging bathtub or shower drains
- Toilets that have become clogged
- Grease that has been poured down the drain
- Garbage disposals that have become clogged
- Products that were flushed down the toilet
Why You Should Avoid Commercial Drain Cleaning Solutions
Again, while many drain clearing jobs can be DYI--you can save yourself from the time, trouble, and efforts by talking with a Columbus plumber from our team. We don't recommend using many drain cleaning chemical solutions, as many of the formulas contain toxins that are not only harmful to the environment but can also be damaging to your piping and plumbing system. We have the professional equipment and technology available to locate any possible blockages in the drains and clear them out.
How To Prevent Clogged Drains
When you experience a clog in your drain line, it can lead to a host of other problems. Whether the blockage was caused by food waste, tree roots, or flushed items that should never have gone down the toilet, the result is the same – slow drains, leaks, and even flooding or a sewage backup if the obstruction is severe enough. Once a clog is present, a drain cleaning service will be needed to remove the blockage. However, there are some preventative measures you can take to reduce the number of clogs your drains experience.
How To Keep Drains Clean:
- Be mindful of what you flush down the toilet. Avoid flushing excessive amounts of toilet paper, “flushable” wipes, feminine products, or dental floss as these items can result in a blockage.
- Invest in a screen, grate, or stopper for your drains. This will help catch any hair or soap residue that may go down the shower or bathtub drains and eventually lead to a clog.
- Watch what you throw down the garbage disposal. Certain foods like celery, pasta, eggshells, coffee grounds, and others can’t be properly broken down when they go into the disposal, leading to a clog.
- Regularly run hot water down the drains throughout your property. This will help rinse away any potential buildup that may have started to accumulate in the drain lines.
- Make sure to have cold water running when the garbage disposal is on. This will help solidify certain food waste, making it easier for the disposal to break it down.
Even with some general upkeep, we do recommend investing in a professional drain cleaning every so often to ensure that any clogs that may have formed can be removed so your plumbing continues to run smoothly. If you notice any water backing up in the drains, unusual gurgling noises, or sewage-like smells emitting from the drains, then it’s time to call in a plumber.
You Can Rely On Our Professional Drain Cleaning In Columbus
When our plumbers arrive at your home or business, they will arrive in a uniform and ready to provide you with helpful services. Our team of Columbus residential plumbers undergo background checks and drug tests because we understand that these people need to be trusted. We are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured company and each of our plumbing technicians is required to continue their technical education so they can maintain their certification.